Creative Services Manager
We are looking for an experienced Creative Services Manager to oversee all visual content: social, web, video, collateral and promotional. The successful candidate will work with a variety of B2B clients as well as oversee the promotion of the agency itself. We’re an energetic team of story tellers who value innovation, forward-thinking design and creativity.
If you are a self-starter, a compelling visual storyteller and are laser focused on strategic B2B communications including strategic counseling, reputation management, brand visibility, media relations and public affairs, then reach out to us, and let’s talk. The successful candidate will develop and manage the visual elements for a variety of B2B clients across all marketing and creative channels.
MANAGE E-MAIL MARKETING CAMPAIGNS
- Create, schedule, and deploy email marketing campaigns using Mailchimp and Constant Contact for different clients at the same time.
MANAGE SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGNS
- Develop and execute creative and measurable social media strategies across all relevant social media platforms in support of PR/Marketing goals/timelines
- Generate, publish, and share daily content on social media platform to build connections and encourage community members to engage.
- Understand social media monitoring and measurement using Meltwater, Cision, Hootsuite and other social media dashboards.
- Manage strategy, creation and reporting of digital campaigns (Facebook, Ads, Google Ad words, Twitter and LinkedIn Ads).
- Track analytics, report on results and makes suggestions for improvements.
- Shoots and edits video content for social media platforms
- Produce websites using XHTML, HTML, CSS that are standards compliant, SEO optimized, and multi-browser compatible.
- Conceptualize custom design solutions based on client’s wishes / website objectives, while balancing aesthetics, usability and functionality
- Manage and maintain Wordpress websites
- FTP File management, Go Daddy maintenance, hosting management
DEVELOP VISUAL BRAND GUIDELINES
- Counsel clients regarding visual brand guidelines
DESIGN COLLATERALS & OTHER DIGITAL ASSETS
- Design a variety of traditional and digital collaterals including brochures, invitations, newsletters, annual reports, flyers, postcards, banners, displays, logos, promotional items and proposals.
DESIGN & PLACE ADVERTISING
- Design and place print and digital advertising
5+ years of Design and Digital Marketing experience
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task and take direction under pressure
- Strong planning, organizational and time management skills
- Deep understanding of graphic and branding practices
- Deep understanding of Web Design practices
- Understanding of SEO / SEM practices
- Experience with social media channels including; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Google, Snapchat required
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, After Effects, Dreamweaver,) and the Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Deep understanding of Digital Marketing practices and platforms
- Experience in video and photography a plus
- Experience using Mac Operating System
- Spanish a plus
If you’re ready to join the team, please send your resume and portfolio samples to email@example.com